We asked our regular contributors through e-mail What is your favorite quote from Spongebob? We got many interesting responses. Here are some of them. We have just copied and pasted their responses, not editing them in any way.
1. “Don’t you have to be stupid somewhere else?”
“Not until 4”
2. Squidward: “In case you’ve forgotten, here’s how things work: I order the food, you cook the food, the customer gets the food. We do that for 40 years, and then we die.”
3. Plankton: “Tell him off, SpongeBob. Assert yourself!”
SpongeBob: “That’s my ice cream cone!”
Plankton: “Great! Now let him have it!”
SpongeBob: “You can have it.”
4. HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TEACH YOU THIS LESSON OLD MAN???
5. “You know, if I were to die right now in some sort of fiery explosion due to the carelessness of a friend, well, that would just be okay.”
6. The one I find most relatable has always been “goodbye everyone, I’ll remember you all in therapy”
7. “East? I thought you said weast!” “That’s west, Patrick.”
8. Are you ready to go crazy Patrick? -I’m already hearing voices!
9. “WHO ARE YOU, PEOPLE!!”
Man, I laugh every time.
10. “Once, there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The end.”