11. Spongebob: Evelyn, when your little Jimmy was trapped in a fire, who rescued him?
Evelyn: A fireman.
Spongebob: And Larry, when your heart gave out from all those tanning pills, who revived you?
Larry: Some guy in an ambulance.
Spongebob: Right, so if we all just pretended that Squidward was a fireman or some guy from an ambulance, we could pull together and be a true marching band.
Harold: Yeah, for the fireman!
12. FIRMLY GRASP IT.
13. “I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.”
14. You don’t pay me, we don’t even exist. We’re just a clever visual metaphor used to personify the abstract concept of thought.
15. “Pioneers used to ride these babies for miles!”
16. “The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma.”
17. “What doesn’t kill you… usually succeeds on the second attempt.” – Eugene Krabs
18. “Win this one for the Krusty Krab.”
“FOR THE KRUSTY KRAB!”
“Win this one because I told you to!”
“BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME TO!!!”
19. Hi Squidward, how the ~bleep~ are you? – Sailor’s mouth has to be one of the best episodes ever.
20. “Finally I’m allllll
A L O O O O O O O N E”
21. “Is your name Patrick Star?”
“Then this is your ID.”
“I found this ID, in this wallet, so it must be your wallet.”
“That makes sense to me.”
“Then take it.”
“It’s not my wallet.”
22. Do you smell it? That smell. A kind of smelly smell. The smelly smell that smells… smelly.
23. Squidward: Stop you’re making me feel claustrophobic
Patrick: What does claustrophobic mean?
Spongebob: It means he’s afraid of Santa Claus
Squidward: no it doesn’t!
Patrick: raises his arms HO HO HO!
Spongebob: panicking STOP YOU’RE SCARING HIM!
Kills me every time.
24. Flying Dutchman: Eugene Krabs, your time has come!
Mr. Krabs: I’m not Eugene Krabs, I’m, uh, Harold. Harold, uhh…Flowers!
Flying Dutchman: Oh, sorry. I must have the wrong room. Excuse me, nurse?
Flying Dutchman: I’m looking for Eugene Krabs.
Nurse: Oh, he’s in that room right there.
Flying Dutchman: No, that’s Harold Flower’s room.
Nurse: Harold Flowers?
25. “MY NAME’S NOT RIIIIIIIIIICK!”