We asked our regular contributors through e-mail, What should people stop buying? We got many interesting responses. Here are some of them. We have just copied and pasted their responses, not editing them in any way.
1. Emoji apparel.
2. Smashed-face dogs and other dogs with serious health complications due to breeding.
3. Plastic stuff that gets thrown out immediately.
5. Keurig K-Cups.
6. Anything (especially food) with too much wrapping/packaging. Such a waste.
7. People should stop buying into Multi-Level-Marketing schemes.
8. Styrofoam! How long have we known it doesn’t biodegrade and yet we still have the crap everywhere!
9. Products containing Palm Oil.
10. All nestle products, especially their water, but also bottled water in general.