11. More of the London Underground runs above ground than in tunnels.
12. There once existed an alleged theoretical state of war that lasted 335 years and 19 days, and was between the Dutch and an archipelago off the coast of southwest England called the Isles of Scilly.
What’s more, there were no casualties (because the Dutch forgot that they were at war with the Isles).
It wasn’t until a Scilly historian contacted the Dutch about the “war” in 1985, and received the information that the “war” was still technically ongoing, that a peace treaty was signed in 1986.
13. Puppies sneeze at each other to let them know that they’re fighting for play, not for real.
14. After the Paraguayan War (1870) there were only 22,000 males left alive in the country. Almost 70% of its adult male population died, which left a female-to-male ratio of 4-1.
15. A single piece of glitter is called a scintilla.
16. Possums eat about 5,000 ticks in one season and help prevent the spread of Lyme disease.
17. Master card numbers start with 5, Visa cards start with 4, Discover cards (and store specialty cards) start with 6, Amex starts with 3.
18. Lobsters have colorless blood.
19. More collect calls are made on fathers day than any other day.
20. The national animal of Scotland is the unicorn.
21. Barbie’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
22. A ‘jiffy’ is the amount of time it takes light to travel one centimeter in a vacuum.
23. There’s a poison ivy in Australia that’s called suicide ivy because its sting hurts so much that people often just put a bullet to their head to end the pain.
24. The Bellagio Hotel in Vegas has more rooms than the actual population of Bellagio, Italy.
25. Lollipop is the longest word in the English language that can be typed using just the right side of a keyboard.
There were casualties during that 335 war, all those took place soon after the war was declared. Just becauca noone died since the fighting stopped does not mean that noone died during and because of that war. Unless ofcrouse you’re a middle aged woman without a brain
I don’t think the last sentence was necessary.
The Three Hundred and Thirty Five Years’ War (Dutch: Driehonderdvijfendertigjarige Oorlog) was an alleged theoretical state of war between the Netherlands and the Isles of Scilly (located off the southwest coast of England). The truth of this war ever existing is disputed. It is said to have been extended by the lack of a peace treaty for 335 years without a single shot being fired, which would make it one of the world’s longest wars and a bloodless war. Despite the uncertain validity of the declaration of war, and thus uncertainty about whether or not a state of war ever actually existed in the first place, peace was finally declared in 1986, bringing an end to any hypothetical war that may have been legally considered to exist.
Ryus..guess you should check the validity of your own brain first perchance.