Long time ago, we asked our regular contributors through e-mail, What’s something that was pointed out to you that you can’t unsee? We got many interesting responses. Here are some of them. We have just copied and pasted their responses, not editing them in any way and most of the respondents have requested to stay anonymous, so no names will be published.
1-5 Things That Can’t Been Unseen
01. When one character starts to speak in Family Guy everything else in the frame stops moving. Its bothered me ever since.
02. The steering wheel on a Ford Fiesta looks like Yoshi.
03. The ampersand is a dude dragging his butt on the ground..&
04. Your tongue is normally suctioned to your mouth when your mouth is closed. This helps take the burden off your jaw muscles to keep your mouth closed.
05. The “n” in 7-eleven’s logo is the only letter not capitalized.
6-10 Things That Can’t Been Unseen
06. Whoopi Goldberg doesn’t have eyebrows.
07. Y’all remember golden eye? I know its his knuckles, but whoever designed that did an oddjob. It looks like he’s sticking his face out of a car window.
09. Super muscular bodybuilders look like they are a normal sized person trying to vertically escape a muscle suit. Someone else once pointed this out and now I’ll never unsee it. For those who don’t see it, the muscles of the neck (Trapezius or traps) represent a normal person’s shoulders, making it look like the person’s body is a suit that they are coming out of.
10. Chris Pratt…Crisp Rat. I literally can’t hear his name without the image of a charred rodent staining my mind.
11-15 Things That Can’t Been Unseen
11. The The I–V–vi–IV progression, which is found in most popular music. Now that I’ve heard it, I can’t un-hear it, and I drive my wife mad whenever I mention that a new song is using the 4 chords.
12. This is a BMW i8. It looks like it’s trying to sh*t out a silver porsche 911.
13. The Word bed looks like a bed. The word llama looks like a llama. The word shark looks like a shark.
14. How that double metal hanger hook thing for your coat in bathrooms looks like a drunk octopus ready to brawl.
15. Tom Cruise’s asymmetric teeth.
#16 is an example of the Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon, amplified by the recency effect.
Not sure what the Bill Clinton picture has to do with this topic….
Is this a re-post?
Worf’s lazy eye in Star Trek TNG.