We asked our regular contributors through e-mail What’s that one product that is completely worth your money? We got many interesting responses. Here are some of them. We have just copied and pasted their responses, not editing them in any way.
1. A cab ride or rideshare when you’re drunk.
2. A good frying pan lasts for years and the quality of food I can cook with it is so much better. Also much easier to clean.
3. After seeing how many people keep sh*t stored in 10-year-old random cardboard boxes in their garage or laundry room, I am gonna say storage tubs. They are hardly expensive, uniform in size, stack well, and aren’t going to deteriorate if they get a bit wet.
4. A good mattress and pillow!
5. A crockpot and a rice cooker. They were both around $35 and I use them a few times a week.
6. A quality chef knife.
7. Rechargeable batteries for Xbox controllers. I couldn’t even begin to estimate how much I’ve saved over the years.
8. Well made bra.
9. Three good pairs of scissors. One for clothing, one for paper and one for the kitchen. This saves so much time and aggravation.
10. A good and comfortable chair for your desk. Especially when you plan to sit there a lot for studying or if your Job requires you to sit. It will spare you a lot of back pain.