11. Antihydrogen, it literally makes the backpack lighter and is worth 62.5 trillion dollars per gram. And if it is not safely contained in the backpack, all of the earth is probably gone.
12. 250,000 diamonds.
13. A pill that makes me immortal. A pill that makes me have superpowers. As many pills that I can fit that instantly cure any sickness. He’d have to tell me which are which though.
14. Backpack full of functioning anti-gravity devices. Sell them to national governments afterward. Don’t know how many will fit in a backpack but I know I’ll be able to carry them.
The downside, if it’s a monkey paw genie I get a backpack full of helium balloons.
15. A beginner, intermediate and advanced physics book from the year 12,000.
16. Various lamps all with wish-granting genies.
17. Million dollar cheques.
18. You need some parameters on this. Like, no data, no contracts, no money. Or perhaps just nothing man-made or artificial. Hmm, maybe that’s too boring. Anyway, I guess I’ll just take a backpack full of saffron, please.
19. A bacon sandwich.
20. 50 liters of lube.
21. I want a pen, a very special pen mind you. Whatever I write with this pen then circle, instantly becomes reality.
Boom unlimited wishes. No shitty side effects.
22. Duck sized horses.
23. Swedish Fish, but only the red ones.
24. Lots of Vodka.
25. Horseshoe crab blood, chilled in a cooler bag and stabilized.