We asked our regular contributors through e-mail For five minutes you get transported 30 years into the future, you sit in front of a computer, what information do you look up? We got many interesting responses. Here are some of them. We have just copied and pasted their responses, not editing them in any way.
1. Clearly I’m looking up the biggest lottery winnings. Or top 10 Fortune 500 companies.
2. Which crypto went to andromeda.
3. Biggest companies founded in the 2020s.
List of presidents.
And major world events.
Three tabs, three google searches, and hopefully a pen to write them on my hand and hope it transfers back.
4. Okkay I’m gonna type… Wait… Where is the keyboard?
5. Heavy update.
6. I think I might look at social media et al to see what people are nostalgic about and miss from 30 years ago and try to enjoy it more when I go back.
7. “Big Boobies”.
8. My name.
9. Looking up the biggest upsets in recent sports history and betting my bank account on each.
10. I panic for five minutes.