26-30 Goat Facts
26. You can determine a goat’s age by counting the annual growth rings of their horns, except for the first year. – Source
27. Throwing a live goat off the top of a church was a tradition in Spain until it was banned in 2002. – Source
28. The term Scapegoat comes from Leviticus in which a goat is designated to be cast into the desert with the sins of the community. – Source
29. There was a Goat that would attend heavy metal shows in a French farmhouse very frequently. The goat would join the crowd and watch the bands perform. – Source
30. People in Oregon take yoga classes with goats. It is so popular that these classes have roughly 900 people on a waiting list. – Source
31-33 Goat Facts
31. A study finds that goats have different accents. – Source
32. Cashmere wool (used to make expensive sweaters and scarves) is made from the neck hair of goats. – Source
33. Male goats will pee on themselves as a way to smell good for female goats causing them to smell bad to most people. – Source
Fact 17 is terribly wrong.
The sourced article has recanted, putting the figure to ~6%
Logic should of been enough to figure that one out.
Thanks for the rest of the relaxing list.
21. What? See 320 degrees around their head with no blind spot? So apart from the 40 degree blind spot?
I’ll probably never use argan oil again.