We asked our regular contributors through e-mail God has made you a developer of the universe, your task is to create small patches/bug fixes to improve humans. What do you do? We got many interesting responses. Here are some of them. We have just copied and pasted their responses, not editing them in any way.
1. No more eyesight problems.
Healing by tissue regeneration like some lizards, no more scars.
2. Finally fix the bug when humans forget a queued action when walking into a room. Ugh.
3. I’d delete that obsolete Wisdom Teeth code that’s been hanging around for millennia.
4. Let’s add tooth and bone regeneration. Other animals have this hardware installed, let’s give it to humans as well.
5. Remove the bug where you bite the inside of your mouth.
6. Self-repairing teeth.
7. A fail-safe cure for hiccups that works every time.
8. Probably more of a major patch: Periods – Not talking about the ability to have children, just the blood, pain, and mood swings, nobody needs that.
9. Completely separate the breathing and nutrition holes.
10. Delete [cancer] status.