21. For the first time in almost a year, I’ve had a genuinely good day.
22. It’s complicated.
1. I’m not talking to my mom right now because she disapproves of me getting a tattoo (I’m 41, yes it’s ridiculous). This sucks because I’m already estranged from my abusive dad and it sucks that my mom is becoming a critical judgemental person like him.
2. I’m dating a girl for 6 months, she’s really sweet and thoughtful but there’s also something missing and I feel a little guilty about possibly ending it because of that missing thing, or the guilt is keeping me in it because I don’t want to hurt her at all.
3. My daughter is wonderful, the joy in my life, she’s next to me on the couch. She’s 5 and drawing. Her mom is a psychopath though, we are divorced and it’s been really rough dealing with her and the final part of the divorce logistics. She’s a Hollywood bigwig, totally narcissistic and crazy, unlimited resources and she’s bled me dry in attorney fees.
4. My writing has been fulfilling and I just made my first short film, but I’m frustrated about trying to break into the industry. It’s so hard, and I don’t know anyone (nor my ex would help). All 6 scripts I’ve written have gone finalist in major competitions, yet I’m still invisible.
That’s my day.
23. I got a considerable bonus at work after expecting much less than what I actually received. It was a shock and a relief. I’m now much closer to being debt-free, have no CC debt, was recently able to take the vacation of my dreams. Now I’m putting my head down to save up to buy my own place. I’m just really proud because it hasn’t always been this way for me. So I’d say it’s been a good day!
24. It was okay. I’m pretty hungry (intermittent fasting). But I’m really excited to start a new DIY project tomorrow!
25. My friend wrote a poem on a note and slipped it into her ex’s locker @ school. Poem goes like this:
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I turned out fine
What the hell happened to you?
I find it kinda funny, said she wants revenge lol 🙂
Meds ran out and I couldn’t get the prescription refilled without going to my doctor but I couldn’t get an appointment in a timely way.
If I’m off them for just a couple days it’s fine but it’s been more than a week and I’m struggling.
Thankfully my appointment is tomorrow at 10 AM. Definitely going to ask to get a script with more than 1 refill on it this time.
27. Going pretty good me and Mom just stopped at a thrift store and I got some Versace dress shoes for 20 bucks!
29. I feel empty.
30. It’s been good BUT I JUST WANT ANIMAL CROSSING NEW HORIZONS ALREADY.
It’s like my life is pretty cool right now. But I feel like I’m 6-years-old again waiting for Christmas. All I want is Animal Crossing.
IDK how many people can relate to this but when there’s a game I really want coming out soon, I’m so distracted by it that no other games will ‘take my mind off it’ or anything. Like I won’t play pokemon right now because it’s not animal crossing and I want animal crossing. So instead I pass the days trying to keep myself busy.
I’m also going to make some candles tomorrow and continue to try to keep myself from impulse spending $300 for a new shrimp tank.