We asked our regular contributors through e-mail How was your day? We got many interesting responses. Here are some of them. We have just copied and pasted their responses, not editing them in any way.
1. I got fired and wasn’t given a reason.
2. I finally asked a girl out after 4 months of liking her and she said to my face “my standards aren’t that low”.
3. Not the best day I’ve ever had, so far, but not the worst. I woke up to find that my furnace is not working. I live in Minneapolis, & it was 13ºF outside this morning, 55ºF inside. So I’m stuck working from home today, waiting for the repair tech to come to figure out what’s wrong. They gave me an arrival window of 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. I’m hoping that it doesn’t actually go into the evening, as I made a giant pot of potato salad for a dinner party I’m supposed to go to tonight. The good news is that I have a sweet pup who is curled up at my feet, & an electric space heater.
4. Good. Took off work to take a history test, now its time to chill all day.
5. Stressful. I had a really hard day at work and ended up getting really anxious & frustrated.
6. So much not giving a damn that I intentionally wore mismatched socks because I didn’t feel like finding the match.
7. One word: Pain.
8. It was okay. Something exciting that happened today was that a random person stopped me to confirm if I was the one he saw on YouTube.
I was blown because I am just a small YouTuber with 1750 subscribers.
9. Just got back from therapy it’s going much better now.
10. Last night we got our first coronavirus case in NZ yesterday.
I work in a major supermarket as a checkout operator and yesterday at 9 pm (1 hour before closing time) the line was full to the back of the store.