We asked our regular contributors through e-mail If cats had pockets what would you find in your cats pockets? We got many interesting responses. Here are some of them. We have just copied and pasted their responses, not editing them in any way.
1. Half a dozen hair ties, and one of my socks.
2. Milk rings and grudges mostly.
3. Foods he decides to eat later, my hamster, pieces of garbage he found in the house…that kind of stuff.
4. DEAD DOVE Do not eat.
5. Tiny mittens because I put them there.
6. Catnip and strings.
7. Another cat’s ear.
8. A checklist of safety procedures for the house. We call our cat our little OSHA inspector. He patrols the house and when things are out of place or messy he meows at us to fix it.
9. A little salami.
10. Their paws of course.
anything dropped on the floor in my house