21. All of my lost chapsticks that he likes to play with and chew on because I have no pockets to keep them in.
22. All cats with pockets would have listening devices because they are part of the CIA’s revival of their failed Project Acoustic Kitty from the 1960s that was meant to be used to spy on the Soviets.
23. An entire blanket if he could get it to fit somehow lol.
24. Eucalyptus cough drops.
25. I would find my cat unable to move from the massive amounts of the turkey she would have weighed her down. The little lady is a FIEND.
26. An elegant pipe and some good tobacco. Perhaps an antique pocket watch. Well, that would be my cat anyway. He’d probably have a good book tucked under a front leg too, so he could open it up and lay on it for a long nap.
27. My dog’s kibble.
28. Algorithms regarding gravitational pull on objects near edges of shelves and counters, width, length of the average temperature of laptop keyboards and quantum studies on the speed of light and methods to entrap it.
29. I just checked, and the answer is apparently cat sh*t.
30. Rings, a laser pointer, her fuzzy pink ball, and key chains.