We asked our regular contributors through e-mail If you could make 1 law for the entire planet, what would it say? We got many interesting responses. Here are some of them. We have just copied and pasted their responses, not editing them in any way.
1. I’d make the Boy Scout tradition of leaving it better than you found it mandatory.
2. Crime is illegal.
3. Political Statements from government servants must be made under oath. Lying to the public is grounds for immediate removal from office.
4. Before entering somewhere, let the people exit first.
5. Be excellent to each other.
6. High fives are the new mandatory form of introduction. It’s more fun that way.
7. You know how judges used to have to wear those big wigs while holding court? (I think they still do in some places)
Well, I’d replace that with a Helicopter cap.
8. Don’t piss all over the toilet seats of public bathrooms.
9. All commercials, tv shows, movies, etc must have audio set at the same volume.
10. Hygiene requirements for all public transportation.
No more than one child per couple for the next 10 generations..
Boom ! All mankind and environnmental problems solved…
If you dont work, then you dont eat.