We asked our regular contributors through e-mail If you got to pick one video game that you would live in for the rest of your life, what game would you pick and why? We got many interesting responses. Here are some of them. We have just copied and pasted their responses, not editing them in any way.
1. Dead or Alive: Extreme beach volleyball.
2. Stardew Valley.
Just gimme my chill farm and super friendly townsfolk, I’m happy.
3. Wii Sports.
4. Animal Crossing because it’s fun and nice and peaceful.
5. The Sims.
Basically life but I’ll motherlode my way to the top.
6. RuneScape. Lots to do and I saw a post that estimated the map to be a bit bigger than the size of Singapore, so plenty of time to wander around killing cows and mining sh*t.
7. Growing up I always wanted to live in the Pokemon World. Pokemon Gold and Silver would give me the greatest options for travel plus the evil team isn’t trying to destroy the world or anything which is a plus.
8. Assuming Ganondorf is taken care of, I could live in Kokiri Forest.
9. Mass Effect.
100% Space exploration, high technology, biotics, Asari…what’s not to love? Obviously I’d want to live either a lifetime before or sometime after the whole reaper thing…
10. Easy, Minecraft, I can build sh*t and am with friends 🙂