We asked our regular contributors through e-mail Life is a game, God is the developer, what is your complain about it? We got many interesting responses. Here are some of them. We have just copied and pasted their responses, not editing them in any way.
1. The plot is all over the place and hard to understand.
2. I’ve been playing for 45 years, and I still have no idea what the overall quest is.
3. Lack of replayability.
4. Multiplayer mode doesn’t work properly. Why can’t I connect with other players?
5. I made some major mistakes with assigning skill points and can’t seem to find a way to re-roll my stats or re-create my character, also there really wasn’t any kind of clear tutorial level. Plus there was no option to pick my spawn point, it seems some people inherently got some better starting gear than others.
6. a) Leveling system needs a buff, takes too much XP to level
b) My current job needs a rework
c) Reward system doesn’t give enough currency based on completed weekly quests
d) Someone I thought was a party member and potential romantic interest cheated on me with an NPC
e) Why can’t I buy additional skins for my character?
7. There’s a glitch where players have the same username.
8. It needs an adjustable difficulty slider.
9. The character creator is bugged, it just gives you a randomized character.
10. Great Graphics, bad story.
That any person would believe there is a “god” in as much as nothing holds society back as much as this superstition.
#21 best complain ever
The hacker stole data, reprogrammed the whole thing, installed a ransomware, threaten to take over the whole company and kill the CEO and, to hide their traces, the blame FB, the users and the program.