Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. If you’re planning on visiting San Francisco please for the love of God do not leave ANYTHING of even a vague resemblance of value in your car, or your windows will get smashed and you’ll lose it.
2. If you feel tired and want to sleep with kids in the house. Tell them to wake you up in about 30 minutes so we can start cleaning the house and they will do literally anything to avoid waking you up.
3. When you put your bag down next to you at the airport, put your leg through one of the straps. No one will be able to steal your bag from under you.
4. If a friend/family member is nice enough to let you stay at their place for a while, try and leave their house cleaner than when you arrived.
5. If you’re traveling to a new city, open google maps and download offline of the area.
You can do so by selecting the blue icon and then download offline maps. Select offline maps. It will allow you to expand the area to however large you need.
If you’re downtown in a major city, buildings may block service. If you’re in a rural area there may not be good coverage. Either way, with downloaded maps it will still maintain your route. You may not get real-time traffic data but it will help you not get lost in a pinch.