1. If your pet uncharacteristically starts having random “accidents,” do not start scolding as it could be a sign of a serious issue. You should take your pet to a vet.
2. Defensive driving can be summarised in two principles. Be predictable and assume others will be unpredictable.
3. Practice doesn’t make perfect, or even better. Practice makes permanent. If you practice doing something incorrectly, it will become far harder to get better as you have to unlearn bad habits. Be conscious of the right way to do things before devoting time to practice.
4. If you make a mistake at work be honest and come up with a solution quickly. The leader will love your honesty, trying to hide the mistake makes you un-trustworthy.
5. Your time is always better spent helping another person rather than those who don’t want what you have to offer. People in need have to want to be helped first, no matter how bad you think they need it.