Here are this week’s Life Pro Tips.
1. If you have a cat that constantly focuses on one spot in the house get it checked out.
Cats can hear things that humans can’t. If you notice a cat focusing on one spot get that spot checked out. It could be mice, rats, roaches, termites, or even problems with the electrical wiring in the wall. It may prevent a fire or alert you to other hazards that are present.
2. DO NOT skip home inspection when buying.
An experience shared: “This is a giant mistake and I’m reading horror stories all over the place. If the realtors or the owner suggest skipping inspection I’d move on. They just want their money and are not at all concerned with your time or you. An inspection can save you time and a whole lot of money. For example, we bought our house in November 2020. After inspection (that lasted 4 hours) we were made aware of fireplace damage that we were told would cost an estimated $15k. Guess what we used to our advantage? We were able to get full sellers’ assistance, buy down our interest rate, and never had to repair the chimney because it’s not crucial. DO NOT SKIP THE HOME INSPECTION.”
3. Expand ALL acronyms on the first usage.
People expect others to know what they are talking about and don’t expand acronyms. Why? Two of my favorites I’ve seen lately: MBT… Main battle tank (how would anyone get to that?) BBL… Brazilian butt lift.
Expand the acronyms people.
4. Keep an emergency sanitary kit in your car for the lady in your life.
5. Men, trim your beards over the bathtub instead of the sink. It’s significantly easier to clean up the rouge hairs.
It’s so much harder to clean the little hairs that get stuck behind the faucet/wall ledge.
Just bend over the tub, trim the beard and wash it down with the shower head