Showerthought is a loose term that applies to any thoughts, ideas, or philosophical questions that race through your head while carrying out a routine task like showering, driving, or daydreaming. We have collected some of these from all over the internet.
1-5 Interesting Shower Thoughts
1. The best item to protect you from sasquatch attacks is a camera.
2. I have never once hit the space bar while watching a YouTube video with the intention of scrolling halfway down the page.
3. Senior citizen discounts should just round dollar amounts down so we don’t have to wait in line behind them while they dig for change.
4. I used hola unblocker to watch Argo on the Canadian Netflix. I was an American who had to pretend to be Canadian to watch a movie about Americans who have to pretend to be Canadians making a movie.
5. Netflix is like a refrigerator full of food but with nothing I want to eat.
6-10 Interesting Shower Thoughts
6. My debit card pays for things with past hours of my life, and my credit card pays with future hours of my life.
7. Making fun of a fat person at the gym is like making fun of a homeless person at a job fair.
8. Mr. Incredible and Elastigirl got really lucky when they named their son Dash as they had no way of knowing he’d have super speed as a superpower.
9. If Goldilocks tried three beds, then Momma Bear and Daddy Bear slept separately. Baby Bear is probably the only thing keeping the family together.
10. They should announce a sequel to Groundhog Day and then just re-release the original.
11-15 Interesting Shower Thoughts
11. On April Fool’s Day, Brazzers should make a video where a hot male plumber goes to a sorority house and fixes the toilet and leaves normally.
12. Dogs probably destroy shoes because they see humans put them on before they leave the house.
13. If colleges really want to prepare high school students for today’s job market then they should only accept students who have “at least 2-3 years college experience.”
14. No ‘how I made a million dollars’ books include the author starting their journey to wealth by reading a book about how to make a million dollars.
15. I wonder if my dog always follows me into the bathroom when I have to go potty because I always follow him outside when he does and he just thinks that’s how it works.
16-20 Interesting Shower Thoughts
16. You can tell that the Flintstones lived a very long time ago because they’re a single-income working class family with their own house.
17. When you drink alcohol you are just borrowing happiness from tomorrow.
18. “Would you rather crash on a friend’s couch or the freeway?” would be a good campaign slogan against drinking and driving.
19. A bed is a shelf for your body when you are not using it.
20. My activities on the internet are basically the same things I would do if I were a ghost: Listen in on people’s conversations, spy on people having sex, and watch whatever movies and concerts I want for free.
21-25 Interesting Shower Thoughts
21. Having a toddler is like being on a permanent escort mission: A low AI character tries to follow you around, and if you’re not careful enough, they’ll find a way to kill themselves.
22. Every day, someone on Earth unknowingly does the biggest poo in the world for that day.
23. Dora calls herself an “explorer,” but travels exclusively through mapped territories.
24. You never know how many people you dislike until you have to name your child.
25. You know you’re an adult when your house makes noises and you’re scared it’s an expensive repair bill and not a monster.