11. I still get to work from home.
12. Dogs only die when their owners do so that no one is sad.
13. Mental illness is cured.
14. My wife gets a kidney transplant and we might be able to get our late son a sibling. It’s bizarre and will probably not happen, but it’s a good thing.
15. We discover something that actually makes our body understand that we don’t need all that fat and everyone can eat whatever they want.
New technologies are out, creating both the need for new employees and an easier life for everybody.
Nuclear Fusion technology is perfected, rendering electricity dirt-cheap, and everybody gets an electric car.
VR becomes affordable, alongside threadmills, and gamers actually get in shape whilst playing Elder Scroll VI.
I could keep going for a while.
16. I finally get friends.
17. There’s a Covid-20 pandemic, but this one just makes everyone sh*t cash.
18. My dog beats cancer.
19. Sir David Attenborough is declared immortal.
20. Korean reunification.