22. Battlestar Galactica. It’s like 5 seasons, 25 episodes/season and hour-long episodes. You could watch 8/day and that would take you 15 days.
I even think there’s an episode or mini-story arc when the ship is under quarantine, so it’s relevant too.
24. Brooklyn 99 maybe? I find it hilarious.
25. The west wing.
26. Stranger Things.
27. Schitt’s Creek.
28. Mr. Robot –
- 4 seasons in 45 episodes so you could fit it in twice depending on how quickly you devour it.
- Rami Malek and Christian Slater as leads, excellent supporting cast.
- A complete character story arc that comes together at the end.
- A heartbreaking character arc that is grounded from the very first line through to the end.
- Utterly beautiful cinematography, wonderful music, and even better – realistically plausible technical details regarding security exploits, network intrusion, and social engineering.
- Relevant themes are given to our current world and geopolitical environment.
29. Psych, it’s pretty much like scooby doo for adults.
30. Peep show, 9 series and it’s amazing.