11. When I was a kid I would cover my ears with my hands.
12. Sit and look as awkward as possible.
13. Clap like a Walrus of course!
14. Just die a little more inside.
15. Make frantic eye contact and mouth “HELP” at random strangers in the restaurant.
16. Suffer in silence and plot revenge. One of those traitors will have a birthday sooner or later.
17. I don’t get why people hate being sung happy birthday. I was sung happy birthday for the first time ever last month and I felt so special.
18. Think about what your wish will be.
19. Wear your party hat and put on an “Aww shucks” expression like you’re in the intro to a 90s sitcom.
20. Just sit there while your brain cells die out one by one.