21. Look at the cutest girl in the room and wink.
22. Tell them the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise.
23. 34 years old and I still don’t know…
24. Regret having a birthday at all.
25. Down as much alcohol as possible.
26. You go like
Hold your hands together and show appreciation, maybe shed a tear, and wipe it off, clap along maybe
And try to make it longer than it should be, till eventually, they end the song
(in Egypt they sing it thrice, one in English one in Arabic and another famous Arabic one)
So I just add the cha Cha Cha at the end of a happy birthday to you to fill the time.
27. Easy, follow these steps:
Firstly, you look shocked like this has never happened to anyone before. Possible lines: “What!” “No!” “You guys all rehearsed a song for me?!”
Second, let that beat hit you like its the first day of Coachella. I’m talking like really groove to it. Bonus points if you can get some of the singers to start dancing too.
Finally, and this is a bit of a spoiler, but when they say “happy birthday dear” and then throw in your name, you lose your gosh dang mind. This is for you! All these people know your name!
Once it’s all done, I’ve seen folks go for the whole “Thanks to everyone” moves, that’s for beginners, start dabbing. Harder than you’ve dabbed before. If there’s space in the room to walk around, do a victory lap and dab with every single person who sang.
That is what you do when Happy Birthday is sung to you.
29. Summon a demon.
30. Start planning on how you can be somewhere else next year, hopefully somewhere that nobody knows it’s your birthday.