21. There was that time James Franco tried to f**k a teenager. After she posted the exchange on social media of her telling him how old she was and him not caring and still wanting to see her, all he had to do was go on a few morning talks shows a couple days later and say, “You don’t always know who you’re talking to online,” and everyone instantly forgot about it. He framed it like he was the one who was deceived and people just let it slide even though that clearly wasn’t the case.
22. Brick killed a guy with a trident.
23. I think y’all know the song “Despacito” which is performed by Luis Fonsi. Well, this little piece of sh*t was married to a beautiful woman who had breast cancer. During her entire process of chemo, he wasn’t there and he even told her, when she had a breast removed, that he didn’t want her as a woman. This ends up in a divorce.
24. Creed Bratton has been a leader and a follower of numerous cults.
25. Gwyneth Paltrow.
She’s a con artist and manages an MLM, as well as recommending women treat their illness by putting rocks up their Vagina and steaming their privates causing harm to people.
You can say she’s an idiot.
Or just that she’s a sociopath that loves making money off hurting other people.
26. Not enough people seem to know that Sylvester Stallone did this.
27. Mr. Rogers once went on TV with a pulled stitch in his cardigan.
28. Woody Allen, there is a lot of creepy stuff associated with him, easy to find if you search a little.
It also seems like there s a lot of silence over Harvey Weinstein stuff aswell.
29. Here’s a list I compiled earlier this year:
Jimmy Page was 26 when he started calling 14-year-old Lori Maddox his girlfriend.
Mick Jagger had a few rounds with Maddox around the same time.
Also of the rolling Stones, Bill Wyman started dating 13-year-old Mandy Smith when he was 47. He got her mother’s permission.
Stephen Tyler convinced the mother of 16-year-old Julia Holcomb to make him her legal guardian then snorted blow from next to her hospital bed while she was having an abortion.
Jerry Lee Lewis, of course, married his 13-year-old cousin, she still believed in Santa on their honeymoon.
Elvis Presley, the king of rock and roll himself was routinely in trouble with underage girls and even the fabled romance with Priscilla is a tale of sexual interference… She was 14 when they met.
Chuck Berry was arrested for crossing state lines with a 14-year-old prostitute. He was also recording women in the washroom of the restaurant he owned.
Courtney Love says she gave Ted Nugent a bl**job when she was 12. He also adopted a 17-year-old so he could bang her without getting charged with kidnapping. He even wrote a song about avoiding pedophilia charges.
Anthony Kiedis (red hot chili peppers) wrote songs about it too, “Catholic school girls rule” is about his hooking up with a 14-year-old at 23.
Iggy Pop also wrote songs about sleeping with 13-year-olds too. Check out the lyrics to “look away”.
Marvin Gaye knocked up his wife’s 15-year-old niece.
Don Henley (The Eagles) was charged after paramedics found him with two naked girls, aged 15 and 16.
30. Marcos Alonso (football player for Chelsea FC) was driving drunk and killed a 22-year-old woman. Driving 70 mph in a 30 mph zone with an alcohol level of 0.93 mg. His final punishment was a $67,000 fine and a driving ban of 40 months.