We asked our regular contributors through e-mail What do you genuinely not understand? We got many interesting responses. Here are some of them. We have just copied and pasted their responses, not editing them in any way.
1. How I get taller and more handsome every time my grandma sees me.
2. Why when my mother asks me to go get her something and I can’t find it, but when she gets up and looks for it, the thing she asked me to get was right in front of me.
3. What I’m supposed to do with my life.
4. What’s in space and the absolute vastness of it.
5. NFT’s for me it’s just online pictures you speculate with.
6. Computers. What the hell is the internet!
9. Since having kids I have realized that I actually know very little. When they ask their questions about why this, why that, how does such and such work, etc, I have come to realize that I am pretty dumb! Thank god for Google is all I can say!
I’ve read the theory and explanation, even simplified ones and I just still don’t understand. I’ve done some calculations in uni for it and I had to mentally separate that it was electrical theory to understand the equations.
Definitely black magic.