21. Celery. It’s literally bitter, chewy, fibrous water. Blehhh.
22. Liver and pig’s feet. I eat all types of food. I eat sushi, caviar, oysters, beef heart, tongue, etc but those two foods, in particular, have a certain taste that just broadcasts what they are, and it isn’t positive.
23. Popcorn with ketchup… I don’t even want to talk about it.
24. Durian. The smell of some durian tea from an ex-coworker led to everyone in my (then) office thinking there was a gas leak.
25. Caviar. Id like some salt paste pleases for $100 a scoop…
26. Coconut Water. If I wanted to drink taint sweat I would just collect my own.
27. Kale. Sure, I’d love a sandpaper salad!
28. Wines – wine “snobs.”
We have some friends that are – and they use this term themselves – “wine snobs.”
They are nuts about wines, and that’s perfectly okay because they like it and it makes them happy.
But from what I’m learning lately, even the top experts can barely tell the difference between super cheap wines and the “good” expensive wines.
So, my guess is that they are pretending to like the “good wines” as well, because they can’t tell, just like the “wine experts,” the difference.