21. Glaciers and ice caps.
At least in the U.S., an increasing number of Americans every year declare themselves “nones” (atheist or agnostic, etc) according to various Pew Research Center polls.
23. Attention spans.
24. Small restaurants and cafes. One of my favorite cafes was a victim of the pandemic. It was literally a one-woman operation with cozy seating (which of course wasn’t utilized during the pandemic) and had dozens of latte flavors that you could combine to make a bunch of different drinks. I still miss it.
25. Cars with manual transmissions.
26. CD players and radios.
27. Everyone! Enjoy your finite existence!
28. Cartoons like the ones in the 90’s when the creators had fun creating rather than worry about the target demographic. A lot of them were aimed at children but adults enjoyed them and still do. Days of experimenting like Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon used to do.
30. The number of people actually getting married and having children is decreasing amongst millennials and the generations going forward…