21. Dark Phoenix. The X-Men movies have proved they can make masterpieces, then they ended on this rubbish movie.
22. The Amazing Spider-man 2. After making Spider-man 3 a mess by putting in 3 villains and pointless subplots, Sony decides to reboot the franchise and does the exact same thing in the sequel to the reboot.
23. Dragon Ball Evolution, of course.
Goddess, what a train wreck. Goku as a high school student. Goku saying “I’m not ready for this”. Goku being a thin teen with no muscles to speak of. Goku being sent by Piccolo. A kame hame ha used to revive someone.
24. Rise of the skywalker. It was so much of a mess that I thought it was building up into something interesting, but in the end that was just my imagination.
25. Battlefield Earth.
26. Jupiter Ascending. You can jump in and watch any five-minute segment at random and be impressed, but if you try to watch the whole thing.
27. The Lion King remake. Not that it was “the worst movie” I have ever seen but I had SUCH HIGH expectations for it (both from the original being one of my all-time favorites to The Jungle Book remake setting the bar so high…) and the entire time I just kept thinking “it can’t honestly be this bad, it will get better”. Needless to say, it never got any better and at the end of the movie, I walked out so sad, lol.
28. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.
29. Disaster Movie. Worst movie ever. It took me 5 attempts to finish it and I regret every second of it. I would rather get punched in the crotch than have to watch that again.
30. Skyline. Kept waiting for it to have a redeeming quality. Somehow just kept getting worse.