11. Requiem for a Dream.
12. Bridge to Terabithia.
13. Mary and Max.
14. Hotel Rwanda fits.
15. The Boy in the Striped Pajamas.
16. Old boy, the Korean 2003.
17. Dear Zachary, hands down. However, I’ve seen it 4 times.
18. Boys Don’t Cry – It made me depressed for days.
19. What Dreams May Come. It’s the most beautiful movie and I think everyone should watch it at least once, but I haven’t been able to bring myself to watch it since Robin Williams died. I actually haven’t watched anything he’s in since he died.
20. Not a movie, but there is no way I can watch Bojack Horseman again. That’s too much, man.