11. Elder Scrolls 6. Still have a while to wait, but damn if I’m not excited already.
12. Terraria 1.4. It’s not necessarily a new game release but I think it still counts.
13. Hollow Knight – Silk song.
Hollow Knight is one of the few games which have an extremely high polish, a good world-building, tight gameplay, and amazing environmental storytelling. Add to that a discount level launch price and free DLC. If team cherry keeps that quality up then I will be in Heaven.
14. The sequel to Breath of the Wild. BotW the second open-world game I’ve ever played (first being Minecraft), has interesting characters and a decent story with fun gameplay. I’m hoping the same, if not better for the second one.
15. Horizon Zero Dawn 2. I’d have to say the first was my absolute favorite game. I can’t wait to see where the story goes next.
16. Grand Theft Auto VI.
17. Kerbal Space Program 2.
New rockets, new engines, new planets, new systems, base building. And I think there’s online gameplay. Loved the original, I still play the enhanced edition for PS4.
18. Assassins creed Valhalla, I’ve always been a big fan of the assassins creed games and I’m pumped because playing as a Viking sounds pretty cool.
19. Battle For Bikini Bottom Rehydrated. I’ve never played the original. (Have a Wii but no Gamecube adapter or controller). I’ve heard great things about it and like other games like Mario Odyssey. I’ve heard great things about the game, and love that they’re adding back unused stuff like the Robo Squidward Boss.
20. Halo infinite.