11. You gotta walk your dogs.
12. Just because you go out of your way for people, it doesn’t mean they will do the same for you.
13. Life is not automatically easier just because you’re a good person.
14. Failure is part of life.
15. Your Trauma is not your fault but it is your responsibility.
16. Your first relationship most likely won’t be your last.
17. I thought I’d be happy when I graduated college, or when I got my first apartment, or when I bought my first home. Don’t expect happiness to be at the finish line.
Happiness comes from yourself, in the now. Enjoy the process.
18. It won’t just happen.
I spent a lot of my early 20s being sad and defeatist, feeling sorry for myself. I always coped with this by telling myself that I’d make something of myself eventually, and meet a woman eventually, and be happy eventually.
The truth is, eventually doesn’t come if you don’t make it come. Improvement has to be proactive. You CAN end up 40 years old, living with your parents, playing video games all day, and with no motivation. Nothing will prevent that from happening other than you.
19. “.. celebrities and influencers need us more than we need them..”
20. The probability of you “making it” as a professional gamer/streamer/YouTuber isn’t worth quitting your job. You have a higher chance of getting hit by a car or winning a million dollar lottery.