11. The job sites where you can actually get a job instead of send applications that never get read.
It’s the best-kept secret, so I don’t know where it is 🙁
12. The inspect element tool on Firefox can be used nefariously if you know how to use it correctly.
13. A pig’s orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.
14. There are websites you can go to that show videos of people having sex.
15. Camelcamelcamel, it’s a tool that tracks the prices of everything on amazon. You can see trends like if the product goes on sale a certain time of year, you can set notifications to alert you if a product dips below a certain price. It’s an invaluable tool if you do a lot of amazon shopping.
16. Anything on page 2 of your Google search.
17. Obama’s last name.
18. Maybe it is, maybe it isn’t, but that one “S” everybody used to draw. It’s like an entire conspiracy theory on where it originated.
19. The infinite is attainable at zombo.com.
20. There’s a lot of really nice people online. Like, a lot. I’d wager for every scumbag on the internet there’s like 2 nice people. It’s just when someone makes you mad, it’s a lot more powerful than someone being kind.