21. You can only get COVID-19 if you get bitten by someone who had it.
22. “You’re blind, so you don’t need to wear a mask”.
23. “I believe the ferrets have laid their eggs again in the attic. I hear them strolling around since a few days”.
24. I worked at CVS and this woman was buying a 6 pack of Smart Water. She asked me if it would make her smarter and when I said no she asked to speak with a manager?
25. When I was in Grade 10 of high school (In the US, so we were 15/16-year-olds) a guy in my class argued with me because he was insistent that the penis has a bone, because, and I quote, “Why else would it be called a boner?”
26. “I don’t know the number for 9-1-1”.
27. “I can’t make you cum because your legs are short and girls with short legs can’t cum easily.”
28. Probably not the stupidest but, “They didn’t have planes in WWI” this was said while we were playing battlefield one from a highschooler who has seen it’s the great pumpkin charlie brown at least a couple of times.
Also, to make this better this happened on three separate occasions.
29. A visiting professor insisted that Daylight saving time is needed at latitudes closer to the equator instead of farther from the equator. She then claimed that she lived in the USA for a while and she had experienced DST herself. Her reasoning was that New York observes DST and New York was near the equator. When I pointed out that it snows in New York and it’s not close to the equator, she claimed that she had been there and it never snows in New York. We live in India, within the tropics and we don’t observe DST but she claims we are far from the equator. She was easily the most arrogant piece of sh*t I have ever met. She was wrong about so many things but aggressively yelled what she thought was right.
30. A few of my coworkers and I went out to eat after work at a local bar and grill, one of my coworkers is a pescatarian. Another one of my coworkers, Chris, is prone to speaking with absolute confidence about things he has incredibly little knowledge about.
Janise (pescetarian) orders Buffalo shrimp (which is listed under a header of “wings and bites”) Chris with supreme confidence corrects her and says “no dear those are wings” he got possibly the dirtiest look I’ve ever seen as the table started laughing at him uncontrollably.
I live in Denver, Colorado (USA) Known as the “mile high city” as it is 5280 ft ( one mile or 1600m) above sea level. consequently you get a sunburn easier here as there is less atmosphere to filter out the suns harmful rays. I cant tell you the number of people i have encountered that think the reason you get a sunburn here easier is solely because you are closer to the sun. “Sure the sun is 91 million miles away, but it is that last mile that makes a difference.”