11. Waffle Fries with seasoned sour cream.
12. With cheese, inside a pierogi.
13. Bake it and put some butter, bacon, and cheese.
14. Roast potatoes.
15. There’s no bad way to eat potatoes…but I have a weird fondness for loaded tater tots.
16. My wife just made an amazing potato soup from scratch. So right now its that.
17. Hot crispy fries with a lot of salt and malt vinegar.
18. Thrice Baked!
19. Here’s a recipe for you:
Start with 5lbs of russet or red potatoes.
Cut them into quarters. Boil for 15ish minutes.
Drain. In a large mixer, combine:
The cooked potatoes
1 stick of butter
1 package cream (or Neufchâtel cheese)
5 – 10 cloves of freshly crushed garlic
A cup or so of ranch dressing
Salt and pepper to taste
You can adjust the final consistency to make them even more creamy by adding a bit of milk, half and half, or cream.
Best damn potatoes you will ever eat.
20. Well, I found out how to make a potato pork roast from an anime and well that’s about the only time I make potatoes for myself. the food in question