We asked our regular contributors through e-mail When is quantity better than quality? We got many interesting responses. Here are some of them. We have just copied and pasted their responses, not editing them in any way.
1. Points in any match. Doesn’t matter how you scored, a point’s a point.
2. If you’re an alcoholic then probably booze.
3. Hair ties and bobby pins because you lose them anyway.
4. Spending time with your kids.
Your kids don’t care that you took them to France for two weeks if you’re not around the rest of the year.
It’s much more important to be present and to be a part of their daily routines.
5. Water when you’re fighting a fire. Can’t put out a burning building with a bottle of Fiji water.
I’ll take one million even if they are in barely acceptable condition.
7. I’d rather have a buttload of crumpled $100 bills than one shiny new one.
8. Zerg rush.
9. Bees. When Oprah Winfrey gave away a bunch of bees on her show, it didn’t matter if they were top quality or not. A bee is a bee.
10. Guitar picks. It doesn’t matter if you have a crappy hand-me-down one or a fancy collector’s one, you’re going to lose it one way or another.