11. I don’t know the exact English word but in German, it’s called “ass antlers”. I’m not sure what it’s actually supposed to represent but it kind of looks like you’ve got a deer tossing your salad inside your pants.
12. Lips on the neck.
13. Know a girl who tattooed her firstborn’s name… as a tramp stamp. Not what I would want someone to be looking at while tagging from behind.
14. Had a lady come into the store I was working in with a big neck tattoo that said Daddy’s girl….may have been the most shocking one I’ve ever seen.
15. A defendant in the courtroom I clerked in during law school had “homicide” tattooed on his face, over his eyebrow. Not a great look.
16. Any tattoos like “(name) + (name) together forever” because if that relationship goes down and the two break up, that is gonna be awkward.
17. Barbed wire around the arm that doesn’t even go all the way because it hurt too bad.
18. Hyper-realistic p*rn star facial tattoos.
19. That stupid cliche thing that says “life” one way and “death” the other.
20. I once stood in line behind a lady who had, like, the bad tattoo parade going from the nape of her neck. She had “Only God Can Judge Me”, something in Asian characters, and an ugly, faded, poorly drawn crucifix.
Worst tattoo I ever saw was when a very young couple, early 20’s came into my store. The guy had in huge block lettering, yesterday’s date. I made a point of double checking it and even looked at my calendar to make sure I was right. I seriously can not possibly think of reason to have a huge numbered date tattooed across your throat. How ‘special’ could yesterday have been if you probably spent that whole day getting the tattoo??
#18: there are at least three ways to interpret what a “facial tattoo” means here…