21. A misspelled tattoo.
22. One time I saw a lower back tattoo that was a bullseye and it really solidified for me why those are called tramp stamps.
The thought that a lot of people have dead memes from 2017 in their arms or legs is kinda funny.
24. The “Only God Can Judge Me” tattoo.
25. Tattoos that are gifts from you to someone else. For example “For your birthday, I got your birth date tattooed on me!”
And tattoos with spelling errors. Example “Were you really there if you think you were their?”
26. Baby faces.
You have a child, I get it, you love him.
But he will be a generic newborn for a few months, and you will think fondly ever after about his grown-up version, with specific facial features. His baby picture will mean very little after a while.
27. I actually plan on getting a biohazard symbol as a tattoo. Some people have said, “Eew, what, are you trying to be punk or edgy or something?” or something along those lines when I tell them, but then I explain it’s because of my career. I’m a medical lab tech, and I deal with biohazardous substances all day, so it’s a nod to the fact that the human body (and everything it produces) is considered biohazardous material. I’m just being a good little lab tech and labeling myself appropriately.
28. Chinese writing when they have no cultural connection to it and got it just because it “looks cool” especially western names “translated” into Chinese.
29. “I refuse to sink” next to an anchor. That is literally what anchors are made for.
30. Those little mustaches on the pointer finger.
Worst tattoo I ever saw was when a very young couple, early 20’s came into my store. The guy had in huge block lettering, yesterday’s date. I made a point of double checking it and even looked at my calendar to make sure I was right. I seriously can not possibly think of reason to have a huge numbered date tattooed across your throat. How ‘special’ could yesterday have been if you probably spent that whole day getting the tattoo??
#18: there are at least three ways to interpret what a “facial tattoo” means here…