11. To enjoy and experience things that make me truly happy while I still can, there’s always an opportunity to enjoy life, even if it doesn’t seem like it, and I’m glad I learned that rather than giving up.
12. It’s not necessarily that I like to be alive now, but the nature of life as a constant ebb and flow of thrills and disappointments implies a coming wave of joy sooner or later. 🤔
13. I fought for it and got it back. Stood on a bridge in December but family and therapy got me back on track. There are still a lot of lost emotions and confusion within me but my therapist and I are working on it.
14. Donuts and dogs.
15. Being dead kinda boring NGL.
16. Every time I accomplish something or finish an assignment, I just feel so f**king proud of myself. I feel so lucky to be alive and in the place in the world I have.
17. Cause there are pies to be eaten.
18. Hey, today was a good day for me. I just got my first electric piano and I’m eager to learn this instrument, now that is a reason to be alive: music. I wanna master this thing before I go.
19. Maaaan, all the good in this world. Joking around and laughing with your friends until you can’t breathe anymore. A random dog running up to you to sniff your butt. Getting your first kiss. The smells from bakeries when you head out in the morning. Staring at the moon late at night knowing there’s someone out there doing the same. Hugging your parents after not seeing them for a while. Cuddling with you SO after you did the beep peep skadidly doo. A stranger’s baby smiling at you when you’re waiting for a bus. The taste of the watermelon on a hot summer day and laying on the couch under a blanket watching the flames in the fireplace on a cold winter evening. Listening to the music in your bed on a Friday night knowing you don’t have to set up an alarm for tomorrow. Texting your crush late at night both of you being dead-ass tired but neither one wanting it to stop. The feeling of accomplishment when you finally learn to tie your shoes yourself. When you finally reach the bathroom after having to pee really bad. Telling a joke and the whole group of people laughs. Reading a book at the seaside while the sun unbeknownst to you slowly burns in a d*ck a sibling drew on your back with the sunscreen. Finally, beating a game you’ve been playing for weeks. When you inconsistently water your cactus but the cactus is just fine with it and it blooms to thank you and you didn’t even know cactuses can bloom. When you’re really tired after a workout and your muscles are sore the next day but hey you know you did something good for yourself. Starving yourself because you know grandma is going to cook your favorite meal and you HAVE to eat it all.
20. It seems better than being dead.