We asked our regular contributors through e-mail Without saying your name, what is your name? We got many interesting responses. Here are some of them. We have just copied and pasted their responses, not editing them in any way.
1. Let me talk to the manager!
2. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you.
3. Pre-Covid, what people who put on masks to go into banks planned to do.
4. I’m the whitest guy and named after a country in Africa.
5. My mom has got it going on.
6. They used to kill me in every episode of South Park.
7. If Apple made a mini van, what would they call it?
8. Snail go meow.
9. Jack went up the hill with me.
10. Key and Peele substitute teacher skit. The iconic one.