Here are this week’s uplifting headlines.
1-5 Uplifting Headlines of the Week
1. Kelloggs is using rejected cornflakes to make beer in an effort to cut down on food waste. – Source
2. Dog sniffs out owner’s cancer, not once, but three times. – Source
3. Instead of buying a new car, retired paramedic spends $40K on overdose prevention kits, gives them away for free, and had already saved 94 lives. – Source
4. Kid Rock paid off all the layaways at a Walmart in Nashville. – Source
5. Mom fighting leukemia gives birth to twins after finding perfect bone marrow match, thanks to a viral video. – Source
6-10 Uplifting Headlines of the Week
6. U.S. coal consumption drops to lowest level since 1979. – Source
7. The globe’s biggest maritime shipping company is abandoning fossil fuels. – Source
8. Costa Rica went 300 days on renewable energy alone, breaking their own renewable energy record. – Source
9. “She saved everyone”; 8-year-old hailed a hero for alerting the family to a house fire. – Source
10. Egyptian Jews celebrate Hanukkah Holiday with the public for the first time in decades. – Source
11-15 Uplifting Headlines of the Week
11. Norway to heavily restrict palm oils linked to devastating deforestation. – Source
12. Japanese cafe uses robots controlled by paralyzed people. – Source
13. Florida sea turtles have record nesting season, despite red tide algae. – Source
14. Audi to drop $16 billion on electrification, autonomy by 2023. – Source
15. Michigan boy raising money for a gravestone for a best friend. – Source
6 Surprises me. People used to eat coal?
Very clever lol.