21. Firefox. I use it all day on my Macbook, my Windows work laptop, my Android work phone, and even my iPhone. I like the plugins, and how I can modify them to my liking. I like the containers, especially the temporary containers, which keep all cookies separated. I like how snappy it is. I’ve used Edge for a while at work because I needed a plugin that only worked on Chrome/Edge. In many ways Edge is annoying. They say it’s fast, but in my experience, Firefox is more direct. That plugin? I don’t need it that much and can work around it. I do most of my work in the browser but have moved it back to Firefox. Of course, Thunderbird is a nice spin-off, with Firefox under the hood.
22. KeePass and the projects forked off of it. I use KeePassXC.
Whenever LastPass has a data breach? “Oh no! Anyway…”
24. DS4windows. Seriously, it’s compatible with lots of controllers and you can fully customize it how you want, controller sensitivity, dead zone, map buttons, etc… I use it because I have a dual sense controller, which doesn’t work on mc dungeons (I bought it on the Microsoft store) without the app. I think only Xbox controllers are compatible with the Microsoft store, and I have some games from there (though much more on steam), so it’s nice having that app.
25. Big fan of QGIS!
26. Discord is the obvious one for me.
29. YouTube ad blocker, still using it after all these years!
30. VSCode – all other text editors are dead to me now. Brilliant as a text editor, brilliant as an IDE, cross platform, works great remotely over SSH -X, whats not to like?