21-25 Interesting Riddles
21. What is so fragile that even saying its name will break it?
22. Multiplies; but never breeds, Uses air; but never breathes.
Consumes much; will never eat, Often measured by its heat.
23. In the evening, my master assigns me my duty for the following day.
When morning arrives, I go about my allotted task without fail, performing exactly as instructed.
Yet, instead of displaying gratitude, my master becomes irritated and hits me.
24. God has never seen it, kings seldom see it, but the common man sees it everyday.
25. What is black when clean and white when dirty?
23. Alarm clock.
24. Their equal.