Before you start writing texts, you must have a good understanding of the subject of writing. This can be a wide range of topics, and often, you have to dig through a lot of information before you give yourself at least a couple of paragraphs. Of course, you can download the work from the Internet, but it will be visible in the anti-plagiarism system and bring more trouble than good. And since it is a manifestation of the author’s thoughts on a particular topic, such a text is sure to be the most unique and exciting.
The goal is to develop skills such as creative thinking and writing one’s thoughts. Writing is extremely useful because it allows the author to learn how to clearly and competently formulate ideas, structure information, use the basic concepts, identify cause-and-effect relations, illustrate the experience with appropriate examples, and argumentation of their findings.
When starting the writing process, be sure you did some previous research and have valid arguments to support your point of view. Also, writing takes time, so leave more than 20 minutes for this task. If you feel you won’t be able to manage the overload – find a good essay writing website so you can free some time and space for other tasks. Those services are pretty easy to use, but be ready that it may take 1-2 days for the writer to send it to you.
Recommended structure and outline of the essay
The structure of the essay is determined by the criteria suggested for it:
- The article should present the author’s ideas on the problem in the form of short theses;
- The opinion must be supported by evidence, so the theory is followed by arguments.
Arguments are facts, phenomena of everyday life, events, life situations and experience, scientific evidence, and references to the opinions of scientists and others. It is best to offer two arguments for the merits of each thesis: one argument is considered unreasonable. In comparison, three arguments can “overstate” a volume in a genre-oriented toward clarity and imagery.
Thus, the essay has this structure (the number of topics and arguments depends on the case, and the developmental logic of thought):
- thesis, arguments
When writing the thesis, consider the following points
1. The introduction and the conclusion should focus attention on the problem (the introduction sets the problem, and the conclusion summarizes the opinion of the author)
2. It is necessary to separate paragraphs and black lines and establish logical connections between paragraphs (this achieves the integrity of the work).
3. Style of the work: emotionality, expressiveness, artistry.
4. When writing your essay, you need to achieve specific goals. When your story is ready, check the following:
5. Have I answered the question?
6. How well understood and accurately do I express my thoughts?
7. Does what I have written sound natural, and are there no mistakes?
Tips for writing a formal essay (best for serious assignments)
First, create a plan; it’s where it all starts. The approximate outline of the formal essay:
1. Introduction – one paragraph.
- Use “pastiches” to stimulate attention, such as a quotation, a verse, a poem, a reflection, anecdotal evidence, an idea, or a funny story.
- There is no need to state the main point of view in the first sentence.
- Do not use phrases such as “This is about …” or “I’m going to talk about …”.
2. The central part – 2-3 paragraphs.
- Transparently express your thoughts.
- Back up the main ideas with facts, thoughts, vivid descriptions, quotations, or other information or materials that intrigue and entice the reader.
- Use supplementary material to eliminate tautology.
3. Conclusion – one paragraph.
- Demonstrate your position on the problem.
- Make a summary and argumentation summarizing what you have seen in the article’s main body.
- If there is a problem, it is the presence of a critical situation, a problem that needs to be solved. Everyone finds different ways of solving them. By doing the trial, you become self-discovering. The problem is always a chance to change, to become better.
- Give your view of the problem. The task requires an open-ended answer in a verbal form. The main provisions, facts, and events should be presented in a convenient for you, structural and logical sequence. Use the most important for the coverage of topics information, points from their own life, history, art literature, press, and other people’s stories. Formulate your conclusions.
Tips for writing a creative essay
1. Linking words (they help you move smoothly from one part to another).
2. The precise structure of speeches. (Reading addresses correctly structured is tedious. Add a few inversions. Write different for the length of the address).
3. Understand the words. (Understand the meanings of the words you use in your speech. You write to make sense, not to use words.
4. Different words (synonyms).
5. Laconic is better.
6. Each word is essential (no repetitions; each must have a unique meaning).
7. An active life position helps persuade the reader, making you seem an expert.