We asked our regular contributors through e-mail The last thing you googled is hunting you right now and is approaching fast, what’s chasing you? We got many interesting responses. Here are some of them. We have just copied and pasted their responses, not editing them in any way.
1. sh*t, all the restaurants near me.
2. Indeed Jobs.
3. The definition of the word craven, which is “contemptibly lacking in courage; cowardly.”
I think I’ll be alright.
5. “Who was the heaviest US president.”
6. I am being hunted by the dynamic viscosity of Helium…
7. Hm, I can’t figure out how I am going to be chased by a planet coaster advanced building tutorial…
8. Fed ex.
9. Isaac Asimov himself. I’m honored.
10. Sauropods (those big long-neck dinosaurs) According to the ark that is not a good thing…