We asked our regular contributors through e-mail What is one Netflix series that you always recommend to people because of how good it is? We got many interesting responses. Here are some of them. We have just copied and pasted their responses, not editing them in any way.
1. Hilda! It’s just such a chill vibe, and love the fantasy element. It’s the perfect thing to put on if you just want to calm down and let your brain shut off (in a good way).
2. Love Death and Robots.
3. Peaky fookin Blinders.
4. I was gripped watching Mindhunter, so good.
5. The Haunting of Hill House was actually really good.
6. Bojack Horseman is one of my favorites even if it’s more than a bit depressing.
7. Dead to Me. Incredible acting, dark but funny, suspenseful, just excellent all around.
9. Drive to Survive, a documentary about F1 Even if you’re not a sports/motorsports fan, the drama is so good, especially in season 1. And this past year of races was insanely good despite covid restrictions and impact, so season 3 should be interesting.
10. Stranger Things, Umbrella Academy, Ozark, Russian Doll, Mind Hunter, Queens Gambit, The Witcher.