11. Leisure suit larry.
12. Kerbal Space Program.
With a budget like that, exploring the solar system is going to be a piece of cake. Losing a few astronauts also isn’t that much of a problem anymore.
13. A dating sim.
14. Red Dead Redemption* 2. I want to be a cowboy on the open range.
15. Since it is “the rest of your life” Skyrim would be nice if you were the Dragonborn and knew the sh*t you shouldn’t do.
16. Splatoon, because it’s just our world but we can shapeshift and everyone is really competitive about paintball.
17. Farming simulator 2015. It’s basically how I live anyway!
18. Breath Of The Wild. Even if it was just the Zora domain. One of the most chill places I’ve seen in a game. Waterslides!
19. GTA 5 and only because it’s almost like real life but better.
I’ve spent over 300 hours playing that stunningly beautiful game, mostly just exploring and building. I still don’t want to leave.