21. American Sniper AKA “This man murdered civilians but he feels bad about it so it’s ok. US army good”.
22. My opinion: A Clockwork Orange.
I’ve read the book and watched the movie. I hated both.
I really wanted to like it, but I found the movie to be an absolute snooze fest.
24. I really didn’t understand the love for A Quiet Place. It relied overwhelmingly on cheap jump scares.
Ironically the movie that everyone seemed to hate, Bird Box, was basically what I thought A Quiet Place should have been. Much more dread and horror, with a minimal jump, scares.
25. For me it’s definitely The Last Jedi it has 90 on rotten tomatoes but I’d say its one of my least favorite movies of all time.
26. Toy Story 4. It breaks so many rules and is such an insult to the characters. The villain and her minions are really interesting but lacks the threat of characters like Sid and the evil of Lotso. I guess that could be the point though. Kinda sad they didn’t do more with her and her minions. Plus, Ducky and Bunny are more unfunny than Minions.
27. Pitch Perfect, some of my friends made me watch that monstrosity. It has an 80% on Rotten Tomatoes.
29. I found Avengers Endgame really drawn out and boring, just didn’t hit home like the other movies.
30. Tree of Life was pretentious dog sh*t.