12. Having a house, or having parents who love & support you, or a ‘childhood home’ to visit.
14. Going about your daily life without seriously worrying about your physical safety. Sleeping at night without worrying about whether a bomb is going to come through your roof.
15. Having a vehicle.
16. Learning how to swim. Still surprises me lots of people never knew how to swim, which is basic skill for most. It may save your life someday.
17. Having an air conditioned home.
18. Not having chronic pain.
19. Criticizing your own government.
20. Libraries! I think a lot of people who have access to a public library don’t appreciate how much of a privilege that is.